How do I create a Sheen Account?
When you book service with Sheen, an account is automatically created for you. You will get an email from us to confirm your email address and set your password.
Once you have a Sheen account, you can view and modify your upcoming appointments.
Do you service my neighbourhood?
(Assuming, or course, that you live in Toronto, Ontario.)
We are always expanding our borders, as we bring more teams online. Check our Service Area map to see if your neighbourhood is receiving Higher Quality Cleaning.
What are the different levels of cleaning?
- A high-level wipe down of high-traffic areas
- 32 touchpoints of care, a good way to freshen up a fairly clean space
- Mostly performed by a single Cleaning Tech
- Ideal for: Realtors looking to keep a home clean between open houses
- The most popular choice – great on a weekly or biweekly basis
- 56 touchpoints of care – your home will look, smell and feel clean afterwards
- Performed by single Cleaning Techs, or small teams
- Ideal for: Busy professionals and mothers on the go
- The most intensive cleaning service
- 101 touchpoints of care, includes some minor disassembly of appliances for better cleaning
- Performed by teams of Cleaning Techs
- Ideal for: spring and fall deep cleaning, or when the in-laws are coming to visit
A more detailed breakdown of each Service level can be found here.
How much will it cost?
Great question! As you can imagine, that depends on the size of your space, as well as the level of care that you would like.
We’ve provided a price calculator right on our home page. Click here to see it.
Do you bring your own cleaning supplies & equipment?
Absolutely! And the solvents we use are family, pet and Earth friendly!
We also bring all the equipment we need as well. That includes premium microfibre clothes, brushes for the heavier stains, and professional-grade HEPA vacuums. Your Sheen Technician will always show up with the equipment to get the job done.